Wednesday, August 4, 2010

To do in AK

As I was sitting eating ice cream at Braum's with Abby, I decided that I need to make a list of what I want to do in Alaska. So yet again I will be making a list...so GET EXCITED! Hahah anyways I don't completely know what I want to do, but there are a few things I am sure I want to do. Some are random, but some will take some effort and money.

1. Ride a dog sled

2. Build a snowman

3. See the Northern Lights

4. Take a picture of a bear and moose

5. Ski

6. Snowshoe to somewhere cool

7. Fish for salmon/halibut

8. Go camping for at least 3 days

9. Go on a mission trip

This isn't an all inclusive list because I will definitely add more once I get there.

I am really starting to get SUPER excited about moving. I have started collecting stuff that I am going to pack. I absolutely love winter clothes. I also have been working outside in the 106 degree weather. I AM SO READY FOR COLD. I am sure I will regret that statement come November, but who knows, maybe not. I have always loved the snow and the cold. My mom said that when we went to Colorado I would always want to go outside, not necessarily to play, but to just be in the snow. Snow is one of the most peaceful settings ever. Hopefully, I will love it, but I'm sure I will. Please pray for me that I will figure out why God has put this adventure on my heart. I believe He has picked Alaska for some purpose, but we will see what that turns out to be.

This is my "I'm super excited for Alaska picture."

No comments:

Post a Comment