Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm a big nerd.

I love the fact that blogging has taken off. I LOVE following friends and family. It is the best way to see into people's life and keep up. I was reading my cousin Molly's blog (The Cooper's) and she posted some pictures from another blog Dirty Pretty Things. I really liked it so I decided to post a few of my favorite pictures from it.

cutest.thing.ever.


Who wouldn't want to live here?

I love reading and I love this.

I have recently become severely addicted to coffee since Alaska has the best coffee I've ever had. I also have a new found respect for latte art and when I saw this I had to repost it.
This is the COOLEST coffee mug ever.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, oh my goodness- I'm really embarrassed to admit the first time I saw that latte picture, I didn't realize there's a bear in the foam. NOW that sign makes a lot more sense, and I am duly way more impressed. lol. Love you cousin!

    ReplyDelete