Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Alaska To Do List

I got back to Alaska a week ago exactly and I thought it would be fun to do a post revisiting my bucket list for Alaska. I am the queen of documenting every single memory with pictures as all of my good friends know so of course there will be a picture with each one! I haven't completed all of them because I haven't had the chance yet. I'm only going to post the ones I have done. I'm also adding a couple things to the list. Ok so here is the list:

4. Take a picture of a bear and moose

5. Ski (I've only cross country skied)

6. Snowshoe to somewhere cool

7. Fish for salmon/halibut/trout

10. Climb a mountain

11. Ice Skate

12. Do something adventurous i.e. ski biking

When I look back at all this awesome stuff I did, I can't believe that I ACTUALLY moved to Alaska. It has been an amazing experience and I still have 5 months to experience more!

No comments:

Post a Comment