Sunday, July 25, 2010

A lazy Sunday...

I figured I would give a random update on my life since I haven't posted in a while. This will just be a random group of stuff I have done over the past couple weeks.

To start off...

1. Fourth of July
Yes, I am just now posting about this. Yes, I posted something on the 6th. My fourth of July was laid back and simple. Maggie and I went out to the Shoemaker's house and shot off some little fireworks. They live out in the country so we just sat outside and watched every one else shoot off fireworks. The highlight of the night was definitely doing sparklers.

2. I am rereading all of the Harry Potter Series.
This is super exciting. I LOVE HARRY POTTER. I don't care if you think I am a nerd; they are my favorite books in the whole world. I am currently on the fourth book. I am love remembering all the things that the movies left out. I am racing my friend Wes to see who can finish the series first. He was on the fourth book when I started...he's now on the fifth.

3. Brupper #4
For this night of the brupper club, we decided to make biscuits and gravy. We also had lots of jelly and veggie sausage too. The picture above is of Luke's creation: biscuit, jelly, and gravy. It is actually really good. I recommend trying it! We ended the night by watching Varsity Blues which had a lot more profanity and nakedness than we remembered. Oops.

4. Brupper #5
The next week we had a special brupper because James was back from being a counselor at a summer camp. We had to have a huge brupper even though he had just had his wisdom teeth out. We made cinnamon rolls (orange and cream cheese icing) and then the usual of Luke's eggs, veggie sausage patties, and strawberries. We then tried to play things, but ended up just talking and catching up.

5. I got bored and took fun flower pictures.
The title pretty much explains it.

6. I went to College Station!
I was so lucky to be able to go back and visit cstat one last time before I move to Alaska. I got to see lots of friends and spend time with those I will miss a ton. I got spoons with Katie (duh), ate dinner at La Bodega, went out on Northgate, ate some Antonio's, hung out with all my favorite PC '07 girls, and just had a blast. I miss it so much, but not as much as my friends that are all still there.

7. We had an ice cream sundae party at my house.
A group of my friends and I had an ice cream party at my house. We also worked on a puzzle. Exciting? Yes, I think so.


It has been an eventful few weeks and I am slowly counting down the days until I leave for Alaska...23 days. I leave you with this fun picture I took...

No comments:

Post a Comment