Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things I miss...

I am in a sentimental mood right now so I thought I'd post about things I miss. If you haven't noticed by now, I really enjoy lists. I always post in lists. I feel like it adds sanity to my chaotic life. I probably always post in lists, but maybe one day I will branch out and use some other method to organize my blog. So the list begins of things I miss...

1. Italia
I was just looking through all my 3,000 pictures I took in Italy and I realized how much I miss it. Those 5 weeks were the best 5 weeks of my life. I met my best friend in the whole world, I grew up, and I had the adventure of a lifetime.

2. 3695 and the girls who lived there
I love these three girls. They made my senior year perfection. I can't explain how much they mean to me and how much I miss each and every one of them. I miss and love each one for different reasons. We had some of the best times in 3695 and I will never forget that year with y'all.

3. Abby
Words cannot express how thankful I am for this girl. My little 18 year old bestie from Houston. I'm pretty sure we hung out every day last semester and I wouldn't have changed that for the world. You are one of the greatest people I know and I am so blessed to have you in my life. LOVE YOU ABBBBS!

4. A&M in general
As lame as this saying is, it is the only way to truly explain the experience I had at A&M: "From the outside looking in, you can't understand it and from the inside looking out, you can't explain it." I love this school. I love it so freaking much. I miss football games, tradition, ring day, Aggie Muster, and every Aggie that I met during my four years there.

5. Pi Phi (yes, I'm a dork)
I am the 9th Pi Phi in my family. Yes, it is ridiculous. I LOVED being a Pi Phi. I met over 200 girls that changed my life in so many different ways. I met all of my best friends through Pi Phi and I will always love the colors wine and silver blue.


2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to make this list on my post as well. See post in....ehhhh....2 hours for my complete list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you. a lot. We did have fund didn't we :)

    ReplyDelete