Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Brupper.


I love my friends. I love that we all work together. I love that we spend almost every day together. We have WAY too much fun when we all get together. Our fun adventure last night was brupper. Brupper is my new favorite word. If you haven't figured it out yet, brupper is breakfast for dinner.


We made chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon/"sausage" patties. Luke made the yummy eggs, Maggie and I made the pancakes, and Stephen "made" the meat (he microwaved it). I felt like we were a family eating breakfast early in the morning. You should be jealous of how delicious our brupper was. It was the perfect ending to a LONG day at work.




After brupper, we decided to play a little bananagrams which was hilarious since we were all exhausted from work. We were delirious and concentrated more on making funny words than winning. Luke and I rocked at it. Stephen and John...not so much. At least we can have fun doing absolutely nothing. Below is an example of what the game turned into...creating funny phrases.


We then proceeded to all go into a half awake state where we all had the giggles. It was a great night full of laughter and artsy pictures from John and me.


I love my friends more than anything. Sherman would be even MORE miserable without them. If only we could eat brupper together every night.


*Photos taken by John Shoemaker and me. Just thought he deserved some credit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment