Monday, June 28, 2010

The top five most annoying things you could do to me...

I have decided that I really like making lists for blogs (I stole this love of lists from one of my best friend's blog which is about 100 times more funny than mine so go read it now: http://abigailmichele.blogspot.com/)
The list I have chosen to make for this post is the top five things you could do to annoy me. They will be in reverse order to add to the suspense I know is killing you. Also, please do not use any of these things against me ESPECIALLY my number one most annoying thing you could do to me.

5. Chew with your mouth open
This is just gross. I get this from my parents always telling me NOT to do this when I was little. I guess some people just missed the memo. This also includes smacking while eating...just as bad. If you can't eat with your mouth closed, I never want to eat a meal with you.

4. Roll your eyes
Rudest thing you can do while I am talking to you. This happens a lot at work when I am telling a lifeguard to go do something. I do not need your sass little 15 year old that thinks every guy at the pool wants you. Newsflash...every guy at the pool is a. 12, b. a pool rat, or c. white trash. Not great options. So please get over yourself, grow up, and DO NOT roll your eyes at me.

3. Say "peeeeeench" instead of "pinch"
This drives me INSANE. You know exactly what I am talking about and if you don't then you probably are one of the many who says "peeeeench." As if we don't get enough crap about our country accents down here, people have to go and say "peeeeeeench."

2. Be late
If you know me then you knew this would be on the list. I HATE being late, but what I hate more than that is when other people are late. I am the nerd that gets to places 5 minutes early and has to sit in the car until someone gets there. It's a blessing and a curse. Ask anyone...I start having mini panic attacks if I am late. Of course though, all of my friends are really bad at being on time. The absolute worst is when I am late because someone else was late picking me up. It never ends well.

1. Come within 15 feet of me with a cotton ball
The world would be a better place without cotton balls. Is this an irrational fear? Why yes it is. I do not know why or how this came about, but cotton balls give me the creeps. I have to leave the room if someone even talks about them. I am getting goosebumps just writing this post. So if you ever want to do something really impressive for me, get rid of all the cotton balls in the world. I would owe you big time.

On that note, I will leave you with a picture because I think posts are boring without one...
I miss this place more than words can describe.

2 comments:

  1. I knew what your number 1 + 2 were going to be before I even scrolled down :) I miss CS as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbn6In9aSGo

    are you really like this?

    ReplyDelete