Friday, June 25, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

As I sit here watching CSI (which if you know me, is DEFINITELY one of my favorite things), I decided I should do a post about a few of my favorite things. These are in no specific order and are pretty random so get ready to learn a little more about me. :)

1. Cooking
I adore cooking. I try to cook several times a week. It always makes me happy. Cupcakes are one of my favorite things to make. Above is some bruschetta I made...it was delicious.

2. Watching t.v.
I don't really have a picture for this one, but I wish I had a picture of the face I make when I watch t.v. According to my old roommates (that was really sad to say), I look like I am concentrating sooooo hard on focusing. About 94% of the time, I will be watching Food Network. I love every show on Food Network. The other 6% of the time I will most likely be watching CSI (the original, duh.), Criminal Minds, Biggest Loser, Law and Order: SVU, Glee, LOST, SYTYCD, and if I'm super bored, pretty much anything. Wow, I watch a lot of t.v.

3. Spending quality time with my friends
This is broken up into two categories: my Sherman friends and my College Station friends.

These are my best friends, my coworkers, and my life. I would be completely lost without these people. If we aren't hanging out at the Splash, then we are most likely at the Shoemakers dying laughing while playing things.

I would literally have to post about 14 pictures to include every single one of my besties from cstat. I do have to give a shout out to Katie Haines because she should be in this picture. (love you khaines) Obviously, I didn't put Pi Phi on this list, but I definitely contemplated it. Pi Phi was only so amazing because of the girls that were in the chapter with me.

4. Doing puzzles

This is definitely nerdy and I am definitely ok with that. There is nothing I love more than finishing a puzzle. Not to brag, but I ROCK at puzzles. I am also very particular and territorial with puzzles. I have to start with the edge pieces and finish the outside before I can even start on the middle.

5. Taking pictures
Ever since I got my Nikon D60 for Christmas two years ago, I have started to LOVE taking pictures. I got a lot of practice in Italy and at all of the weddings I attended this semester. I genuinely just love capturing memories through pictures.

6. Children (not in a creepy way)
So basically if I'm not talking about Italy or the Splash, then I am most likely talking about my pre-kers. Children can make my day better no matter how bad it is. I can't wait to have my own classroom and 20 kids.

7. My Aggie ring
No explanation needed.

8. Italy
I spent 5 weeks in Italy last summer. Best 5 weeks of my life. It was the coolest experience of my life and if you have been around me for at least an hour, I have probably talked to you about it. I talk about it constantly because it was so perfect. I went to Rome, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Pisa, Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii, Siena, Cortona, Arrezzo, and lived in the quaint town of Castiglion Fiorentino. If you have ANY questions about Italy, I would LOVE to answer them.

9. My dogs

These two dogs are my life: Patches (the border collie) and Jack (the fat one). I love them so much and don't want to imagine a world without them. They are pretty much like children. Jack is useless, but loves to cuddle. Patches is super smart and can do lots of tricks. You choose your favorite.

10. Frogs
Last but certainly least is frogs. Random...yes. Perfect...of course. I have always loved frogs and if you came to my house in Sherman you could see just how much I do. I have frogs every where. I had a pet frog named Fred for about 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. children, but not in a creepy way. laughed so hard i almost youknowwhattheendofthissentenceis.

    ReplyDelete