Tuesday, June 15, 2010

WEDDDDDDINGS!

I have officially been to four weddings since April 3rd. It has been a blast. Each wedding was very different, but each was perfect in their own way. I believe that each wedding fit the bride and their personality. That's what I love about weddings...each one is completely different, but beautiful. I decided to talk about all four and the things I loved the most about each.

1. J.R. and Stacey Cox
Stacey was one of my dearest friends in Pi Phi. We lived next to each other my junior year. This wedding was at Delaney Vineyards in Grapevine, TX. It was absolutely the most romantic place ever. The food was delicious at their wedding. I also loved that it was at a vineyard. There were wine barrels all over the room and lots of Pi Phis. :) I had a blast and enjoyed every second of the night.

2. Philip and Emmie Pippin
Emmie is my big in Pi Phi and I was so excited to go to her wedding since it was the first in our Pi Phi family. Their wedding was at a country club in McKinney, TX. I loved how Emmie did table seating. Each guest had their own little picture frame with a picture of the couple and our table number. It was a great favor and a great way to organize everyone. The ceremony was outside and the background was picture perfect behind it.

3. Josh and Kyla Raygor
Kyla is one of my good friends from my education classes. Our group of friends call ourselves the ECHE family. We've had classes together for 2 years so it was really exciting when we all got to go to her wedding since I missed the other ECHE family wedding in January. Her wedding was in Kilgore, TX at her house. Let's just say she has the most beautiful front yard ever. She had a candy table which was adorable and her table decorations
were my favorite. It was all outside and the back drop was breathtaking.

4. Brady and Janaye Behrens
Janaye and Brady are two of my best friends. I was so excited to get to be a part of their wedding. I was a bridesmaid and enjoyed spending the week at The Farm with them. Their wedding was at Brady's grandparents farm. My favorite part of this wedding was spending the week with everyone. The reception was super fun too. We danced the night away at The Farm and had a wonderful evening.

I had so much fun at each of these weddings and this is in no way a comparison of the four. Each one of these brides has had an impact on my life and I couldn't imagine life without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment